Aradon was a village which existed in Roman times but which mysteriously disappeared. Aradon was situated at the top of a plain with an altitude of 550 m, called “La Mesa” (The Table), which nowadays is occupied by vines of up to 90 years old, belonging to the winery. From 1957 onwards and continuing to the present day, in the village of Alcanadre, which is located 36 Km east of Logroño, vinegrowers, from Alcanadre, have chosen to pay tribute to Aradon by naming their wines after it. These wines are elaborated with fruit coming from ancestral vineyards, grown with care and expertise by our experienced vinegrowers, whose knowledge has been passed down through the generations over centuries.
Made from grapes pressed with the utmost care in an inert atmosphere. The subsequent free-run juice is settled and undergoes the process of alcoholic fermentation at a controlled temperature.